Press Archive for 2021
February 25, 2021
Everspin today announced preliminary unaudited financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Highlights
- 2020 revenue increased 12.1% year-over-year to $42.0 million
- Q4’20 GAAP net loss per share of ($0.08) was a significant improvement over both the prior quarter and year-ago periods
- Generated $0.6 million cash flow from operations in Q4’20, the second consecutive quarter with positive cash flow from operations
- Ended 2020 with cash and equivalents of $14.6 million
- First royalty revenue from GLOBALFOUNDRIES for embedded MRAM on their 22FDX process in Q4
January 19, 2021
Everspin today announced that Sanjeev Aggarwal has been appointed to the newly created role of Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Sanjeev will also continue to serve as Vice President, Technology Research and Development.