News Stories and Press Releases
August 6, 2020
Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRAM), the market leader in MRAM, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020.
Second Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Total revenue increased 37% year-over-year and 17% sequentially to $11.8 million
- Operating expenses declined 18% over the prior year period
- GAAP loss improved to $1.3 million, or ($0.07) per share, and non-GAAP loss to $0.4 million, or ($0.02), compared to $3.7 million, or ($0.21) per share, and $2.9 million, or ($0.17) per share, respectively, in the second quarter of 2019
- Achieved positive adjusted EBITDA of $0.2 million, compared to a negative ($2.2) million in the year-ago quarter
- Appointed Daniel Berenbaum CFO bringing strong semiconductor finance and Wall Street experience to the executive team
- Ended quarter with cash and equivalents of $12.9 million
July 16, 2020
Everspin will release its second quarter 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, August 6, 2020. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Daniel Berenbaum, CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
July 13, 2020
An interview with Kevin Conley, President and CEO of Everspin Technologies by the Wall Street Transcript.
June 9, 2020
Everspin announced that Daniel Berenbaum is joining the company as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Berenbaum will be relocating to Arizona from Singapore and will start at Everspin on July 15th.
May 22, 2020
This week, Chris and Martin dig deeper into storage media and look at magneto-resistive RAM, commonly known as MRAM in this conversation with Joe O’Hare, Director of Distribution and Product Marketing at Everspin Technologies.
MRAM is a persistent memory technology that uses resistance to determine the state of data. Everspin, the leading provider of MRAM technologies offers two product types – Toggle and Spin Transfer Torque. These two solutions provide different characteristics of endurance and scaling, but both offer low latency reads and writes at around 35 nanoseconds.
May 19, 2020
Everspin announced Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, are scheduled to participate in the Craig-Hallum 17th Annual Institutional Investor Conference, which will be held as a virtual event on May 27, 2020.
May 7, 2020
Everspin announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
First Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Total revenue increased sequentially and year-over-year to $10.1 million, exceeding the high-end of guidance
- Gross margin expanded to 52.9% from 47.7% in the prior year quarter
- GAAP loss improved to ($0.10) per share and non-GAAP loss to ($0.05), compared to ($0.25) and ($0.21), respectively, in year-ago quarter
- Ended quarter with cash and equivalents of $14.0 million
May 4, 2020
Everspin announced Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, are scheduled to participate in the Oppenheimer 5th Annual Emerging Growth Conference, which is being held as a virtual event on May 12, 2020.
April 13, 2020
Everspin will release its first quarter 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, May 7, 2020. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
March 31, 2020
New Case Study from Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions Touts Everspin’s Toggle MRAM as a Highly Reliable Memory Technology for Space Applications
Everspin's partner Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES) recently presented a technical case study describing the versatility and performance of their jointly developed Toggle MRAM for space applications. Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is a worldwide leader in the space memory market and ships production-grade, space-qualified Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (MRAM) based on Everspin’s world-class technology to provide the space industry with radiation hardened, highly reliable non-volatile memory that is immune to Single Event Upsets (SEU), low voltage Single Event Latchup (SEL), and Single Event Gate Rupture (SEGR). The products also provide unlimited endurance and a greater than 20-year retention across the -40° C to +105° C temperature range.