News Stories and Press Releases
January 19, 2021
Everspin today announced that Sanjeev Aggarwal has been appointed to the newly created role of Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Sanjeev will also continue to serve as Vice President, Technology Research and Development.
December 15, 2020
Everspin announced that Kevin Conley has notified the company of his decision to resign as President and CEO and as a member of Everspin’s Board of Directors, effective January 30, 2021. Darin Billerbeck, currently non-executive Chairman of the Board, will become interim CEO, effective January 30, 2021, and has also been appointed as Executive Chairman of the Board, effective December 9, 2020.
November 5, 2020
Everspin announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Total revenue increased 10.3% year-over-year to $10.1 million
- Operating expenses declined 24% over the prior year period
- GAAP net loss per share remained flat at ($0.21) compared to the third quarter of 2019
- Generated $0.7 million cash flow from operations
- Ended quarter with cash and equivalents of $13.9 million
October 22, 2020
Everspin will release its third quarter 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, November 5, 2020. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Daniel Berenbaum, CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
The conference call will be broadcast live in listen-only mode on the investor relations website at investor.everspin.com.
August 6, 2020
Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRAM), the market leader in MRAM, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020.
Second Quarter and Recent Highlights
- Total revenue increased 37% year-over-year and 17% sequentially to $11.8 million
- Operating expenses declined 18% over the prior year period
- GAAP loss improved to $1.3 million, or ($0.07) per share, and non-GAAP loss to $0.4 million, or ($0.02), compared to $3.7 million, or ($0.21) per share, and $2.9 million, or ($0.17) per share, respectively, in the second quarter of 2019
- Achieved positive adjusted EBITDA of $0.2 million, compared to a negative ($2.2) million in the year-ago quarter
- Appointed Daniel Berenbaum CFO bringing strong semiconductor finance and Wall Street experience to the executive team
- Ended quarter with cash and equivalents of $12.9 million
July 16, 2020
Everspin will release its second quarter 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, August 6, 2020. Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Daniel Berenbaum, CFO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company’s financial results.
July 13, 2020
An interview with Kevin Conley, President and CEO of Everspin Technologies by the Wall Street Transcript.
June 9, 2020
Everspin announced that Daniel Berenbaum is joining the company as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Berenbaum will be relocating to Arizona from Singapore and will start at Everspin on July 15th.
May 22, 2020
This week, Chris and Martin dig deeper into storage media and look at magneto-resistive RAM, commonly known as MRAM in this conversation with Joe O’Hare, Director of Distribution and Product Marketing at Everspin Technologies.
MRAM is a persistent memory technology that uses resistance to determine the state of data. Everspin, the leading provider of MRAM technologies offers two product types – Toggle and Spin Transfer Torque. These two solutions provide different characteristics of endurance and scaling, but both offer low latency reads and writes at around 35 nanoseconds.
May 19, 2020
Everspin announced Kevin Conley, President and CEO, and Matt Tenorio, interim CFO, are scheduled to participate in the Craig-Hallum 17th Annual Institutional Investor Conference, which will be held as a virtual event on May 27, 2020.