Be a part of the team creating the future in magnetic memory technology.
At Everspin, our values are more than just nice words. Our values are something we live by every day. Everyone in the company is empowered to call out anyone behaving in a manner that is inconsistent with our values…and why not…every employee at Everspin had input into determining what our values are.
In 2017 we formed the E4E team or Everspin for Excellence team from organizations across the company. Over the period of several months, the E4E team members held focus groups with every internal organization in the company to find out exactly what our people valued, and what they thought our values as an organization should be to drive the company forward.
Out of well over 3000 words and phrases from those focus groups, we spent weeks compressing those data into a group of values. We tested the values internally until we got them right.
Everspin’s Core Values:
Working at Everspin is challenging, that’s for sure. We’re in production with products that others only talk about. We’re the leader in what we do because we’re the best at what we do and our values insure we continually strive for excellence at Everspin.
If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference, if you have the heart of a lion and the curiosity of a ferret, your next career move could be to Everspin. And, who knows, it may be your last career move!
Director of Sales - Western USA
As the leader in MRAM, and therefore the entire emerging memory industry, Everspin is well positioned for growth. As the Director of Sales for the Western US, the candidate will play an instrumental role in helping Everspin and the industry reach what analysts are predicting to be a $4B MRAM market by the end of this decade.
Working as the main point of contact with customers, the candidate will use their skills to grow existing customers (already in the hundreds for this region), cultivate new customers (300+ already sampled in region), and develop new markets.
- Will manage existing manufacturing rep firms (US and Canada) and regional distributor teams to extend our reach within the region
- Market segments include Industrial Automation and IoT; Data Center/Enterprise; Medical; Transportation, Networking and Gaming – anywhere the most robust, highest performance persistent (non-volatile) memory is valued.
Qualifications and competencies
- Engineering degree, EE preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience in outside sales.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% (to HQ or customers), but can work remotely, no relocation required.
- Looking for a candidate with experience/knowledge of non-volatile/persistent memories (MRAM, Flash, FRAM, nvSRAM, etc), Microcontrollers/FPGA’s and broad market channel experience.
- Team player is a critical trait, but must also be independent and self driven with little oversight.
California, preferably Northern CA. While work is remote, concentration of existing and prospective customers is highly concentrated in the Bay Area, as well Southern CA and Seattle WA. Region also includes all states west of and including, Colorado.
Senior Technical Accountant
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Senior Technical Accountant is responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of Everspin’s financial results and compliance with internal controls.
Reporting to Aparna Oka, the Corporate Controller, and based in our Chandler, Arizona headquarters, the Senior Technical Accountant will be responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of the company’s financial results, monitoring adherence to GAAP accounting, and generating SEC reports. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to ensure compliance to internal controls, and will eventually enable the implementation of controls associated with SOX compliance.
- Assist with the preparation and review of SEC filings, including but not limited to hands on maintenance and execution of relevant schedules, spreadsheets, and financial statements.
- Lead special projects as necessary, notably SOX compliance.
- Maintain, update, and evaluate new accounting policies.
- Research, evaluate, and document technical accounting and external reporting implications of complex and non-standard transactions, as well as general corporate accounting matters.
- Monitor and assess impact of changes in accounting and reporting requirements.
- Execute financial transactions and bookings in SAP as required.
- Participate in budget and forecasting activities.
Qualifications and competencies
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of Big 4 experience and/or similar experience with a large public company
- Semiconductor or other high-tech manufacturing industry experience preferred, but not required
- Comprehensive and current understanding of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting principles, including SOX requirements
- Experience with accounting and ERP systems; SAP experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently