Be a part of the team creating the future in magnetic memory technology.
At Everspin, our values are more than just nice words. Our values are something we live by every day. Everyone in the company is empowered to call out anyone behaving in a manner that is inconsistent with our values…and why not…every employee at Everspin had input into determining what our values are.
In 2017 we formed the E4E team or Everspin for Excellence team from organizations across the company. Over the period of several months, the E4E team members held focus groups with every internal organization in the company to find out exactly what our people valued, and what they thought our values as an organization should be to drive the company forward.
Out of well over 3000 words and phrases from those focus groups, we spent weeks compressing those data into a group of values. We tested the values internally until we got them right.
Everspin’s Core Values:
Working at Everspin is challenging, that’s for sure. We’re in production with products that others only talk about. We’re the leader in what we do because we’re the best at what we do and our values insure we continually strive for excellence at Everspin.
If you love what you do, if you want to make a difference, if you have the heart of a lion and the curiosity of a ferret, your next career move could be to Everspin. And, who knows, it may be your last career move!
Director of Product Reliability and Characterization for Spin-Torque MRAM
Reporting to the Vice President of Technology Research and Development, the Director of Product Reliability and Characterization manages the group responsible for product characterization from first Si through qualification.
Manager of team responsible for bringing all new MRAM products to market involving pre-Si design spec definitions; first Si verification; datasheet spec validation; developing wafer sort, final test and characterization programs and reliability characterization. Group responsibilities include working with Design and Operations teams to create and execute characterization and debug plans for circuit validation, screen development and debug of any non-conformance. Additionally, the group works with the Process and Device teams to develop a yield pareto correlating wafer sort and final test failure mechanisms to bit properties thus defining a path to yield improvement. In addition, during the qualification phase, group responsibilities involve reliability/technology certification (both standard JEDEC and technology specific stresses).
Specific responsibilities will include:
- STT-MRAM product and reliability characterization.
- First silicon validation, debug, and qualification.
- Ability to lead a teams and projects.
- Thrive working in a cross functional environment to define and execute product characterization and validation plans.
- Knowledge of magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) materials and devices
- Ability to manage and communicate product qualification plans, timelines, status, and results both internally and to external vendors.
- Technical point of contact with OEMs and customers
Qualifications & competencies
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Physics, Materials Science, or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of post-graduate magnetic product or R&D experience, or equivalent education and experience is required.
- Demonstrated track record of product spec validation, reliability characterization, and qualification.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both independently and in team environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized approach to performing and reviewing work.
- Unquestionable ethics – treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity
- Commitment to our core values of Leadership, Innovation, Communication, Persistence, Enthusiasm, and Respect